Professor & Program Coordinator
As a contract and full-time professor at Durham College, I have delivered extensive lectures within a classroom environment of up to 100 students, fostering a conducive learning experience. Weekly tasks included creating and implementing daily and unit lesson plans for 1st – 3rd year students, while administering tests and evaluations to analyze student performance.
- Awarded the Silver Faculty of Excellence – Leadership award for the year of 2018 administered by Colleges and Institutions Canada (CiCan) as the only Durham College faculty in history to have ever received the award.
- Worked with and guided a series of Subject Matter Experts (SME) to create and develop the in-depth curriculum for the new Artificial Intelligence Graduate Certificate (GC). More information about the GC can be found here: https://bit.ly/2A2HJLL
- Computer Systems Software and Hardware (Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu)
- Object Oriented Programming 1 and 2 (C# and C++)
- Web Development for Enterprise (Java & JSP)
- Web Development Intermediate (PHP)
- Data Collection and Management